Cleaning service employee
Join our team
The high quality of the services provided would not be possible without the commitment of the employees who form a well-coordinated team. We respect people! We focus on building a friendly work environment, we listen to each other’s needs and help.
The employee employed in this position will be responsible for:
- Maintaining cleanliness and taking care of the hygiene of entrusted surfaces;
- Reporting and reporting of faults and breakdowns;
- Replenishment of hygienic materials.
- No criminal record;
- Willingness to take up a permanent job;
- Systematic performance of entrusted duties;
- Ability to work in a team.
- Possibility to work full-time and part-time;
- Employment under an employment contract;
- Private medical insurance;
- Attractive salary;
- Initial and periodic training package.
Apply for the position: Cleaning service employee
Sending an application is possible using the contact form available in the content of each advertisement. Each application should contain a clause on consent to the use of personal data for the purpose of the recruitment process, with the following content: “I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my application for the purposes of the recruitment processes (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data, i.e. Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended), kept by Aristo Group L. L. C. with its headquarters in Warsaw ”.